Sunday, June 7, 2009

Opi drip dry nail drops??

So i bought this at the nail whole sale place near my house mostly due to the hype on youtube about it and me being tired of always meesing up my nail because they took to long to dry.Long story short it IS AS GOOD as everyone claims my nails were not only fully dried but i washed a dish and did not see on scrap or chip =]

Some facts about this product::

Brand:: OPI
Amount :: 9mL, 3 FL Oz
Price:: well i paid 9 dollars for it but price may vary =]
Contains: Jojoba & Vitamin E 
Directions::
Wait 60 seconds after applying nail lacquer and top coat, then apply 1 to 2 drops of Drip Dry. Nail lacquer is dry to the touch in 60 seconds; thoroughly dry in 5 minutes or less!

My VERDICT:: 9/10 def love this product and when it runs out im buying it again and again =]

No comments:

Post a Comment